Friday 7 July 2017

An Interview

Interviewer : Hi.

Subject A : Hi.

Interviewer : Introduce yourself in one word.

Subject A : Shy.

Interviewer : What's your favorite color?

Subject A : Pastel pink.

Interviewer : How many siblings do you have?

Subject A : 3.

Interviewer : You said you like pastel pink. It seems that you're very specific about it. You don't like other shades of pink?

Subject A : I wouldn't say I hate it. I just prefer pastel pink.

Interviewer : Given a choice of wealth or fame, which one is your pick?

Subject A : Uhh, wealth because fame might be too much for me. I'm a shy person remember?

Interviewer : Ahh yes, you did mention that. Have you ever been bullied?

Subject A : No.

Interviewer : You look like someone who would be bullied in high school though. No offense.

Subject A : Haha no offense taken. I did get that a lot and I admit that there were times when I felt people were taking advantage of my shyness.

Interviewer : There were people taking advantage of you?

Subject A : Yeah. One person tried to force me into giving all my pocket money to him. I did not give him any.

Interviewer : Wow. How did you got away?

Subject A : I might be shy but I can stand my own ground when I need to. That was how I survived my school life without any unnecessary dramas.

Interviewer : What's your principle in life?

Subject A : Live accordingly.

Interviewer : What does that mean?

Subject A : It means you should live according to your own capacity. 

Interviewer : A...

*The interview stopped due to a sudden blackout*

No comments:

Post a Comment