Monday 15 May 2017

Maybe it's still too early

but here's a piece of my tainted soul, for you and for you.

An important fact about me - I can't stay for too long.

I can adapt, change, say hello, say goodbye and move on easily at most times which accounts to a staggering 95% of my life.

People enter and exit my life with different values and meanings. It's difficult to put it in words, but despite the abundance of people I met, only 0.5% managed to know a little bit of me. My life is mostly kept silently to myself. Never a secret but it doesn't seem appropriate to be shared with others. I just don't feel the urge to peel a little bit of my mask and shed some light into the darkness in me. Hah.

I never even told my parents or anyone else the things i go through. Never, or maybe, I don't know how and never wanted to learn. Nevertheless, as I grow up, as life unravels itself, I slowly learn to accept, tell and release the silence I had unconsciously carried with me all this time.

Somehow, our paths intersected with each other, stories were shared, something clicked.

Somehow, the two of you, managed to enter into a section of the life I had firmly kept sealed away from the outside world.

Somehow, when i'm with you and you, I feel comfortable enough to act myself.

I don't even understand why we still have that group and even have a label for our little group.

All I know is that, life would be a little bit quiet without the both of you. Something feels home with you and you. Thank you.

Another sad fact about me - I tend to detach myself from anything that feels too cosy. Too nice.Too comfortable.

I hate watching sad dramas because I don't want to feel the pain that comes with it. Coward. A person who is still learning to give a chance and chances to the people around her.

Thank you for giving me a chance and accepting me for who I am.

Until the time where God has written for us to move apart on this journey of life, until then, let's keep sharing with each other. I got your backs *grinsss*



No comments:

Post a Comment