Friday 28 April 2017

Tawar dan Hikmah #2

Still emotionally dry, let's write.
Write away your sorrow, your confusion, you unrecognized sadness.
Write through the night,
with a brittle heart.

Second grain of salt :

PMGS17.

What a topic. A topic that shatters me every single time. Yet, a topic that strengthened me. A chapter of my life where I was taught that everyone is always happy to complain.

A chapter where I fell down and had to boldly gulp away the pills of lessons.

A chapter where I had to learn to suppress my feelings for a better day.

A chapter where I was taught that visions, are nothing but illusions.

A chapter where I silently took in the hardships of those around me knowing that the only thing I could offer was a prayer.

A chapter where many were left weary but filled.

Filled with the unfaltering strokes of hikmah.

Like a child's first dissapointment, of not getting what she wants.


But,

look at what I learned throughout the few months of PMGS17. Look at the character I build throughout the months. Look at the bonds I managed to possess due to it. Look. Look with your heart. Look with the eyes of hikmah.

I wouldn't be confident in some the things i'm doing now if it wasn't for the hazardous ride I went through.

A ride in which I entered smiling an innocent smile and exited with a weary smile.

Hikmah dalam tawar.

No comments:

Post a Comment