Wednesday 17 May 2023

Used to & now I

used to come here to write everything and nothing as if digital life is not absolute.

used to come here and freely write like tomorrow never exist.

used to be here because it felt like, a place I could return to.

used to be here to soften the bruises I didn't know I had.

used to be here to feel listened and comforted,

by my own words.


used to,

but now I 


I am still here.


Hi.

You never left,

the shimmering river within me,

filled with life and cool amidst the heat,

untainted amongst the junk,

flowing, living,

you

how are you?


25 and life is clearer but muddier too,

the way it was

the way it is.


This and that,

are you still there?

are you still with me?

are you still living?


are you alright?


Didn't you



No comments:

Post a Comment